View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 02:45 PM   #36
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
My biggest fear.
Gave me a Valium before like **** that, 1 Valium for sticking a claw up my cock? Then the nurse comes in and started washing me up saying she was going to numb me, so she grabs my crank and puts a syringe in the hole and BAM! She squirts that whole syringe right up into my nuts, bladder, I think I might have tasted it.
I said “what the ****, lady?”, and she said it was best to get it done as fast as possible.

So, I suppose it worked as well as it could. Doc came in and ran that hose(tube) up and pulled out three stones. I watched it with him on a tv the whole time. Nurse stood there holding my poor dick the whole time.

Got done limped out to where the wife was waiting for me and she took me home, whimpering like a kicked dog. Felt like I was pissing razor blades for a few days.

**** that nurse
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.