View Single Post
Old 02-09-2022, 10:55 AM   #52
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
This is where I’m at. You’ve got Kelce, Tyreek, Hardman in a contract year, Gray, Fortson, a FA WR and Powell and Pringle competing for the back end of the position.

We desperately need new blood at DL and safety. Even if Matheiu comes back. FA will dictate a lot of that but I’d still try and look at talented players there early.

It just depends on who is available. We can’t draft for need anymore. We did that with Clyde and look at what happened?
I don’t look at CEH as a need pick. That shit was a luxury pick that shouldn’t have happened.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote