View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 08:36 PM   #807
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Yesterday we got a LOT of work done at the dive lake yesterday with the folks from the shop (15 tons of regular gravel for the road and 8 tons of pea gravel for the beach area (thank GOD for the dude with the Bobcat!!)); so this year's students will love the place even more. As a bonus the younger son and I got a dry-suit dive in - no leaks for either of us, WOOT, and got to test the new full face masks in a real environment, but we were pretty tired so it didn't last but 40 minutes.

Today I picked up the new (to me) AR today, so things aren't too bad.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.