Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 08:07 PM   #161
Supporter

I'm hearing more stories of people losing hives, from guys like me with a handful right up to a commercial guy who treats his bees seven ways to Sunday.

I haven't been in mine for 3-4 weeks but the next time it warms up to 50+ I'm going to pop them and have one last look.

Red the color variation is interesting and pollens makes all the difference. I've heard that urban honey is different and darker due to the varieties of flowers and ornamentals in the vicinity.

I should start a go find me for plastic surgery to see if doctors are skilled enough to make me pretty enough bees don't want to sting my eyes shut.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.