Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #750
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I have actually enjoyed the Andorians (so far) a lot more than I thought I would. In the original series I found them to be annoying as all hell. The really stupid look of them (generic aliens with goofy antenna) didn't help at all. The little shits are growing on me though.
That's probably the best part about Enterprise. The Andorians are now hella cool.

Or maybe just Shran. But at the very least there was some interesting universe-building they did with them, and now they're more than just actors in weird costumes with shitty blue makeup.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.