Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2021, 02:43 PM   #737
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I'm somewhat reeruned. Patrick Stewart provided the voiceover. Which admittedly I had turned off, but still.

There's a second ad with Ethan Peck's Spock that I didn't see, as well.

Either way, seems pretty clear that PP (lol) is treating the show as a tentpole, although I don't know how it can possibly start to air before the end of the year. And I would assume production on s2 of Picard will be finished first.
My point is Discovery without Pike & Co. is pure shit, and even with Stewart, Ryan and the handful of original cast members' cameos, Picard is little better than meh.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.