Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 10:39 PM   #116
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
JFC. All I want from them is to maintain their side of the fence. Because they don't do anything with the shit that is within 1 foot of the fence on their side it makes more work for me on my side. I never once said I want them to come to my side of the ****ing fence and do my work.
And i am telling you that you can want in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first. They aren't going to maintain their side of the fence. They have made that clear.
Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.