Thread: Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread*
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2014, 10:14 AM   #687
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Critical response says otherwise. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a dog in this fight, I simply urged caution since it's received "mixed reviews" at best. I was telling what I've heard about it. And before anyone says "but it's got 75 percent from audiences on Rotten Tomatoes," keep in mind that actually good movies generally get good reviews from critics and audiences alike. Audiences that go to Maleficent are predisposed to liking it.
I've seen quite a few positive reviews from my friends on Facebook (most of whom are parents of children), but most people aren't going to get on FB and talk about how they just paid to see a movie and it sucked.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.