View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 11:23 AM   #112
union paraplegic organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Are they factory brakes? If so, black. I wouldn't bring attention to them if they're particularly small and sitting behind a large wheel.

Are the calipers aluminum? If so, you might be able to polish them. My friend did that to his Camaro, had them professionally polished, it looked pretty cool.
Stock. The wheels were came from the factory on the Challenger Classic.
R/T stripe from a Challenger too.

Yeah, black's been my choice so far but I'm liking that idea of polishing them out. I'm the person that takes his wheels off so he can clean/polish the insides of the wheels. With my Charger I'll also tire shine the inside walls.
All that work "might" get noticed each summer.
I was reading an auto rag editor talking about how to take pix of your hot rod
He said to always get all 4 wheels/tires in the shot.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.