View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 11:27 AM   #120
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Some of your points have merit, so I'm curious how would you have chosen differently considering how the draft played out?

I may have proffered the following:

Bolton, better value over Basham and Marshall.

Humphrey, another potential 1st rounder in the late 2nd.

Ihmir Smih-Marsette instead of Kaindoh would have been my first adjustment.

Wallow instead of Gray, I like Gray a lot but Wallow has pass rush and completes our LB core

Ogundeji over Powell, is there a big difference between Ogundeji and Kaindoh?

Trey Smith was a steal here, potential future starter in the 6th.
We need a 3rd down pass rusher more than a WR... The line, and perhaps Callaway and Powell, will make this receiving corp look much better. Kaindoh's upside dwarfs Ogundeji's...

I'm a Hawk fan and I wouldn't draft Smith-Marsette for his potential detrimental attitude.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.