View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #826
Bustle in your hedgerow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzoner View Post
When I was cooking for Sirloin Stockade I had a guy that told me put the steak on the grill count to 30 turn it over count to 30 and send it out.
did Sirloin Stockade make him sign away his right to sue the restaurant if he got sick?

i knew a guy that used to that and bragged about it. ironically he's now a vegetarian, i think it has more to do with his hippie wife he married though.
Backwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about