Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 12:51 PM   #115
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I just don't know what they have in Keyes because he's been limited in playing time this year and to be completely honest, I barely watched the San Diego game in Week 17.

That said, I wouldn't pass on a long, lean and quick CB in the first 3 or 4 rounds because Keyes is on the roster.

Also, Baker will be in his 3rd season in 2021 and the Chiefs still don't know what they have in him. If there's a guy they like in the 3rd or 4th, it would be tough to pass on him knowing they'd have him at a reasonable cost for 4 years.
You can never have too many DB's. Sneed should be the example of that.

Go get a guy late, grab some UDFA's, and develop them.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.