View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 06:39 PM   #77
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Gay jokes...didn't know I was dealing with a teenager. You do you buddy.
Maybe when I was a teenager, the shock value of something like Tool would've meant a little more...but then I developed a musical maturity, and stuff like Tool didn't mean much to me anymore. I used to like the Deftones a lot back in the 90s, too. Not so much anymore. I grew up. I don't relate to songs like "Hooker with a Penis", "Jimmy", "Pushit", "Jerkoff", "Bottom", "Prison Sex" or "Stinkfist" on any level. It's cool if you do. But you aren't going to convince me that it's great music because the drummer plays the kit like an octopus.

Last edited by rabblerouser; 06-25-2020 at 06:54 PM..
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.