Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 11:49 AM   #100
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
This is exactly where I'm at as well. WR and DE are the priority but if there's no one of value left at those positions, I wouldn't be surprised to see a superstud CB or maybe even a CB/Safety go at #32 or of course, a trade back.

I like Breeland but there's no guarantee he'll return next season and while Ward has speed, which IMO is his biggest asset, he certainly has not progressed as one would expect.

I can't see the Chiefs shelling out in excess of $8 million per for Ward, unless he just blows up this post-season and in 2021 and even then, they might be better off letting him walk and taking the Comp Pick.
CB is interesting to me, but if they think Baker recovers fine I think it could wait a bit.

DE or WR seems likely. If there were a TE they loved that fell that might make some sense.

I'm interested to see how the IOL spot works out as we go thru this process.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.