Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:29 AM   #91
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They just signed Antonio Callaway who was excellent as a rookie and runs a sub 4.4. He would be an excellent replacement for Robinson who I think will get priced out of KC.

I still think we need a game changer though. The emergence of Danna and Wharton make DE not as big of a need, but I think it’s still important.

We need depth at WR and DE badly with so many guys not being reliable and also being FA’s.
Yeah, those are spots that you could (should) probably draft one every year in the early rounds. Like the Eagles DL or the Wash DL etc. Just keep stockpiling dudes there and let it shake out.

You guys have convinced me on a WR early, although I'd be kinda shocked if they took one that early.

My expectation isn't that the dude is a game changer day one though. He would be able to sit and develop while getting his feet wet.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.