Thread: Chiefs Sleuth a football anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:51 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Around that time, maybe a little later, we used to go to William Jewel for training camp. The players would come directly from the field to mingle through the fans as they headed for the locker room. As a kid, I would run up to individual players, not recognizing most of them, and ask for their autograph. I had a bunch of autographs on a piece of notebook paper (sigh). No doubt half of them were training camp fodder. But the paper got wet somewhere along the way (sigh) and it went by the wayside many years ago.
Consider yourself fortunate that neither Button Gwinnett nor William Shakespeare tried out for the Chiefs.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.