View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 02:54 PM   #145
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
When you frame it like this, it sounds a lot worse than what it was in reality. As I said, damn near 800 yards and 7 TDs. That's a productive season as a Georgia WR in that offense. It's almost as if you're being completely disingenuous.

I knew the Skyy Moore comparison would come at some point too. A tell tale sign of somebody that is just looking at stats and hasn't really done their homework.

There's very little comaprison between the two, even removing hindsight with Skyy. The tape is put there. Like I said, he got separation with ease in the SEC and at the Senior Bowl. You are simply looking at him as a white small WR, looking at his stats, and that's it.
800 yards is NOT impressive in the best team in college football dude. Legette got 500 yards more playing against the same opposition in the same league for an inferior team. Legette is also a far better deep threat than McConkey, which is an area that we need to improve on with MVS going and all the sounds around how we are going to utilise Hollywood Brown.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.