Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 07:42 AM   #182
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
I would but I don't want their dogs destroying a brand new fence anymore than I want them destroying this old one.

It's clear they seem to think their dogs destroying the fence is my problem and not theirs.
I haven't read this entire thread but I think you're going about this the hard way.
Dog's destroying your fence? Let your neighbor know they may want to keep their dogs away from the fence because you're going to start spraying all of it with some pesticide and insecticide because of the weeds and bugs. Then start spraying the hell out of it and let them see you spraying it. Spray it a lot. Hell, you could just use water, they don't need to know that.

That's just one idea but things like that will prob get results faster than anything.

Tell him you got ahold of an old bottle of Diazanon and that's what you'll be using.

Last edited by stumppy; 06-15-2019 at 07:59 AM..
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.