View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 10:33 AM   #147
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
This is what is wrong with coaches sometimes. You're coaching middle school baseball. Let the 3rd and 4th stringers have some playing time if you're killing the other team. Give them a little something. I mean, if they are at practices and giving their best effort then they should get a little reward now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
If you are slaughtering, being slaughtered or otherwise playing in an irrelevant game and you play your starters the whole time you’re just a dick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
I thought the thread was about your kid. This is like herding cats. Wish you guys luck for the upcoming season Pete.
Roger, I was replying to a post. You are jumping to all kinds of conclusions and not reading.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.