View Single Post
Old 05-19-2022, 10:21 AM   #144
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
I'm on the fence with this as well. Maybe the coach has given up on your kid and he has a chance to develop the players he's going to keep next year that much more instead of throwing your kid a bone.

Just looking at it from both sides. I totally see your point though.

Most people underestimate how cut-throat comp sports is nowadays. There's literally no pussification of the kids when it comes to comp sports.
Why do you have to re-direct that towards my kid, Roger? It was a statement in general and nothing specific to my kid.

There is no both sides. If a coach runs his starters into the ground in a game they should have no busines playing in then he is not a good coach but he is a tremendous dick.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.