View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 10:19 PM   #115
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
Had to go to Home Depot today. People did not understand social distancing. Get the hell away from me. Get out of the aisle.

I took a car towel with me and covered my nose and mouth every time someone got close to me. I bought a few furnace filters. Some guy claimed that he was going to make a face mask out of one. Good luck with that.

If you want to take one more step, change the furnace filter and air exchanger filter .
Just cant hurt.
I need to make a Home Depot trip myself before they end up shutting down. I think I'm going to go first friggin' thing in the morning. Hopefully they sanitize the place overnight. Not likely.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.