View Single Post
Old 03-21-2020, 09:26 PM   #113
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
Yeah 21 days in, it is what it is. Looking very healthy. Props to you!

Do you track your VPD?

Been looking at these. Love the numbers on them.
https://chilledgrowlights.com/our-pr...grow-light-kit
Nah, I just make sure to keep temps below 80 which is easy and trying to keep the humidity below 60%, but that has been an issue so far. It's generally between 62-66%. I have two cheap compressor-free dehumidifiers in the tent but they aren't helping much at all, and I don't have enough space for a real one in there. I'm about to break down and buy one for the room my tent is in so the air going in the tent will be drier, but it's going to suck this summer because those things put out a lot of heat and I sleep in there.

I'm only legally allowed to have six plants in flower, so that's what I chose but I did not expect them to bush out so much. Next time I'll just do four and that should help with the humidity quite a bit.
candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.candyman must have mowed badgirl's lawn.