View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:14 PM   #22
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
If that's the case, then this isn't really a great year for anything other than DL, edge, and TE.
I think it's a good year for OL as well.

I mean damn, how many positions in any class do you expect to be good? DL, Edge, OL and TE is not a small number of available 'strong' groups.

I think that's exactly where the line is drawn. Starting with those groups you have various iterations of the same creatures; position groups that are strong in their depth or just flat out bad. WR and DB is the former, I'd say off-ball linebacker is the latter. I've been saying all along that apart from White and Bush, I don't see a great MLB candidate and outside of Walker and Pratt I don't even see a Sam that stands out. It's a flat out bad class for LBs but it's definitely a below average group for CBs.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.