View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 02:13 PM   #21
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I think they need top end guys back there, I don't think anyone in this draft that will be available to the Chiefs will be that, atleast not very quickly.

That would be my reason for taking Bradburry, if they think he's a high end player.
So they need top end guys but since you can't guarantee anybody will be there, you just throw up your hands and give up?

Again, I don't have a problem with Bradbury in the first, as long as they get a DB in the 2nd. Right now, they don't have enough guys in the secondary to even play a game and despite all the attempts to say otherwise, the depth they have there isn't adequate at all.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.