Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 03:37 PM   #208
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I didn't have HBO for most of the 90's and by the time I added it again, somewhere around late 1999 or early 2000, Curb, Sopranos and Sex & The City pretty much ruled the airwaves.

Since then, it's been really hit and miss with their shows. I stopped watching Game of Thrones after the Red Wedding because of young children and outside of Curb, the only newer series I've watched on HBO has been Succession.

Someday, I'll get around to watching The Wire but I really don't have much interest in that show, regardless its high ratings.

I skipped Watchman because I refuse to watch anything in which Damon Lindelof has a creative role because he sucks ass and have no interest in the Nicole Kidman led series.
I liked the Watchman, Westworld and Chernobyl was fantastic. I've got a deal going through FIOS for cable/bandwidth. I get every channel they offer for basically the same price as showtime or HBO and 1GB fiber bandwidth. I work from home and I need a lot of reliable bandwidth. This is the happiest I've been with my cable/bandwidth since I moved down here 11 years ago.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.