View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 09:20 AM   #48
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
I spent the night camping in Fordland Missouri
With some creature that was so loud when it roared. It defied logic. I no longer camp in isolated places without a firearm capable of dropping any known animal on the North American Continent.
True story. Spoked the **** out of me.
Probably my son ****ing with tourists. He has some land up there. He feeds the wild animals. He has several cameras on his property. He has caught several Black Bears and Mountain Lions on those cameras.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.