View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 04:27 PM   #54
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCoffey View Post
Some great info in this thread, especially from FMB, but I bumped this one because its more current.

I'm new to cigar smoking. I've traveled through the Caribbean and done the when in Rome thing with Cubans, but never really knew what I was doing or appreciated what I was smoking. Been buying some sticks lately and enjoying them. Some I've had that I've enjoyed are:

Rocky Patel: '92 and the Decade ('90 is next on my list)
Acid: Blondie (good starter cigar and hot weather smoke)

For the fights tonight I've got an Arturo Fuente Cuban Belisco which I've enjoyed a couple of weekends ago.

I like a good 30-45 minute smoke that doesn't overpower me and comes in under $10.

I'd take some publication recommendations if anyone has any. I don't have a humidor so I'm a one at a time purchaser
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.