View Single Post
Old 10-29-2022, 07:20 PM   #88
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw82 View Post
The Flathead is one of my favorite CAO lines. I love a good Connecticut Broadleaf wrapper. The MX2, BX3, Brazilia Gol, and Cameroon are also good. I have a 10 pack of the Cameroon perfectos on the way from CigarPlace for a smaller winter smoke.
How funny you mention Cameroon. One of the big surprise cigars I like is the H Upmann Vintage Cameroon. You never hear it mentioned or talked about but I thought it was easily a Top 5 Upside surprise of all the cigars I smoked.

I will look into the Cameroons you mentioned.

Two cigar brands that many people love but I don't is Gurkha and Perdomo. I was underwhelmed by both, smoking 3-4 in each.

Another that people like but was a horrible smoke for me was the Red Dot Cohiba. Was rolled so tight, flavor was bitter and not a fan.

My Father makes GREAT cigars

La Flor Domenica has great full bodied cigars including the Double Digger Ligero that almost knocked me on my ass.

The Macanudo Inspirado Orange is my favorite by far of their brand.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.