View Single Post
Old 10-26-2022, 07:13 AM   #60
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Don't know how I missed this thread.

I am an avid cigar smoker for 41 years. First ones I smoked were Te Amos and Macanudos.

Now I have a 250 Newair electric cigar humidor, a 25 cedar lined humidor and smoke a lot of top notch stogies. I was in Cuba in March/April 2000 and smoked an H. Upmann, a Partagas and a Romeo and Julieta while there. Toured both the H.Upmann and Partagas factories in Havana. I also smoked Cuban's during the year I liveed in Toronto.

Right now I am firing up a La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor. The brand pre-embargo was one of Winston Churchill's favorite brands. It's a great cigar.

My current inventory is attached along with my 2 Humidors and tonight's cigar.
Wow! You are really into cigars.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote