View Single Post
Old 03-25-2021, 12:50 PM   #457
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
You just offended 95% of the Bigfoot research "community" by suggesting those things aren't definitive proof.

What I find comical is the testimony from so called experts who claim to know their diet, family or herd sizes, how they communicate, how they nest, movement patterns, etc. with no tangible proof of anything. "Oh, 'squatches love bacon..."

The over-saturation of these ridiculous shows and youtube videos (e.g. 'Finding Bigfoot', 'Killing Bigfoot', 'Bigfoot Files') does so much more to erode any shred of credibility of the research conducted by guys like Peter Byrne, Dr. Jeff Meldrum, Mitchel Townsend--that it's all just a big parody of itself.

I used to think, "well, maybe..."

Now? GTFO.
I don't believe in it at all but I still watch those shows simply because its entertainment. I can sit there and bust a gut laughing with/at the "Finding Bigfoot" crew.

Like I said earlier... we can find remains of dinosaurs and mammoths in the remote regions of Siberia, but Bigfoot is suppose to be living in all 50 states of modern America and we cant find a single piece of DNA evidence. It's all a joke, but I laugh so it's worth it.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote