Thread: Food and Drink The New Cinnamon Coca Cola
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 12:09 PM   #25
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I have full bottle's of Regular, Apple, Carmel, and the elusive Peach Crown. I'm not sure what the hell I'll do with them, but they are out there with the rest of the liquor in the man cave. I figured it would be a decent add to the collection, time will tell what people like. If they sit for years, I'll just bring them along on some ATV trips, that will make them disappear.

Dump that peach into a glass of iced tea.

I don't care for the apple but know guys that drink it by the barrel, and I drink more vanilla than anything.

I've not had the caramel but I've been wondering about it.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.