Thread: Movies and TV HBO: True Detective
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 03:26 PM   #1397
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by On The Road Chief View Post
To this day I adore the first season but after the second I tapped out. I heard the third rebounded nicely but the fourth is mixed to out and out bad?
First season is untouchable. I thought the third season was well done, albeit somewhat slow at times. But the acting and characters were great and I'd say it's more than worth the watch. It's not in the same ballpark as the first but it's still quite good IMO.

I personally couldn't make it through the second season. Gave up and just never revisited. And this most recent was just OK. Don't think I'd watch it again, but it was entertaining enough. I didn't think the characters OR acting was on par with the 1st or 3rd.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote