View Single Post
Old 03-30-2023, 04:30 PM   #28
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams Fan View Post
We'll see where Walker ends up. I know he didn't project at 3B long-term but the reason he moved to OF was to accelerate his timeline to St. Louis. I also don't know if O'Neil will leave. You're probably right about Carlson.

I'm not giving up on Gorman, but I think his bat would be more appealing at 2B/DH. Burleson projects better in OF than Gorman does. Ideally, you have a combination of Winn/Gorman/Edman in the 2B/SS/DH.

I can't see Walker moving to 1B until/unless Goldschmidt's defense starts to decline to the point where you're forced to play him at DH.
Burleson is an awful OFer. He's a DH.

Walker is 15 years younger than Goldschmidt - he's gonna replace Goldy at some point and it may be sooner rather than later depending on his contract demands.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.