View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 07:38 AM   #66
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jAZ View Post
This makes me sad to read. I tried to do some searching of the archives, but I'm pretty sure that patteeu, Taco John, memyselfi, BIG DADDY and a handful of others were responsible for the existence of DC. It was quite a debate and took quite a long time to get community buy-in to push the political talk to a sub-forum. But it was the right thing to do. Everything improved, even the political debates.

I quietly bailed on DC in 2010 or so, because I saw the shifting nature of the GOP into what it became publicly under Trump. I hope patteeu is happy and healthy in his next steps in life. And someone tell him I'm grateful for Dick Cheney raising a strong and honorable daughter.
I was one of the most vocal proponents of creating DC. Pat was vehemently opposed to it. We bickered and argued for years after that, but eventually buried the hatchet.

Happy trails, Pat. Hope your health issues aren't as bad as some have speculated.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote