View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 06:09 AM   #157
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Just got back from seeing this film and damn it I knew I should have known better than to hype it up so much. ****ing huge letdown folks. This was about as self indulgent & pointless as you can get overall. Tarantino has his head so far up his ass with this one.

Its not all bad though. Leo & Brad both do their best and have a few cool moments but overall it just didn't deliver.
Damn that's so tough to hear as I want to see this real bad as I haven't been to the movies in about 10 years.

WITHOUT getting into plot lines or spoilers, why was it so disappointing to you?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.