View Single Post
Old 02-17-2024, 11:33 PM   #995
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
I can't begin to describe how many picks I've dumped into the offensive and defensive line. Played OLine for way too long and I still can't scout it reliably sans OC.

You need a CB, S, LB, RB? No problem...
I can't figure out if it's a pattern on my end or just randomness. I kind of think it's randomness about where I draft well or poorly.

Historically, I've done well on the OL and DTs and DBs, and for the entire 10+ years I've done this I've been terrible at DEs and LBs. But now I suddenly am stocking up on them and I can't draft a WR at all, despite putting notable draft capital into that position.

Of course, a lot of success is finding one or two guys. I drafted Russell Wilson back when the Chiefs had no QB, and I drafted Travis Kelce and Alvin Kamara, which set those positions up for a decade. Having a few successes like that let me dump draft capital into other positions for a long time, but of course with mixed success. And when you put high picks into a guy who doesn't work out, it's a disaster, more so than I realize just watching the real guys do it. A missed 1st and 2nd round pick will kill you, and misses aren't uncommon.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.