View Single Post
Old 09-11-2015, 06:18 PM   #210
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
they have 3 packages. 200 only pc's, 250 which i got so i can use my ps4 to watch on the tv in the living room. So i went with that one. I was worried, but now ill always just use empty apartment listings. lol i might have to pay a little more, but im still saving through the year with my internet and cable. still a 400 dollar savings, so im good.
I was eligible last year and did it on my Xbox one. I just moved to an area that wasn't eligible. I was going to keep my billing address the same until I ordered the package again, but I received a notice that my card had been compromised in July, so I had to change it to have my card delivered.

I now know that was unnecessary.
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.