View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 10:41 PM   #25
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverChief View Post
SNUR!!

And lots of it! Between 8” and 48” from the east metro to the foothills. I-25 from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs. Expected to be a heavy wet snow that will break trees and down power lines. Be prepared! I’ll be out working so if you need anything gimme a jingle here.
And here I thought the Denver forecast was going to be stormy with lot's of fail.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote