View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 09:38 PM   #19
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
Unless I’m stuck on Speer.
It was about this time of year in 2003 that I remember walking right down the middle of Speer in 36" of snow. I had just moved from Costa Rica for a contract banking gig and was living in the Residence Inn at Speer and Zuni. Walked right down the hill on Speer, across the bridge, and right into downtown. Right down the middle of the street in waist-deep snow. Not a single car moving anywhere.

That one completely shut the city down for 2 or 3 days. You know it's a bad one when it shuts Denver completely down for a few days.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote