Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2020, 07:25 AM   #253
It was not a fair catch

Neighbor at it again. He started renting out his RV and has been parking it in the street to be picked up. To maintain it, wash it, show it and exchange it-he is on my yard. Hours at a time-twice a weekend. Also doing the same thing when he loads and unloads his drag race camaro.

I want to tell him he can't be on my yard all the time. Wife says leave it alone.

I say he will keep taking and taking if we do not say something. I don't want him dumping anything on my yard and killing my grass. He has already left oil and grease on the curb and road.

There is no sidewalk. To me-right of way rules do not apply to trespassing. And I cannot plant anything or put up a fence.

Option 2-say nothing and just turn on the sprinklers.

Option 3-Call the city for more code violations. He is up to 4. I've tried to be nice. But I say follow the ****ing rules
Attached Images
File Type: bmp 0_4_2020-08-03_12-22-07.bmp (675.1 KB, 235 views)
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.