View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 03:17 PM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
That's how this thing goes every year.

CP members do the most homework on guys they think the Chiefs should grab and so those guys rocket up draft boards.

They spend a month convincing themselves that Amani Oruwariye is a fine fall-back position for the Chiefs and he ends up going 36th overall in the CP Mock then falling to the 5th in real life.

I did it with Omenihu last year knowing full well I was making a mistake.

CP pillages our own draft board big-time through the first 3 rounds or so before it tapers off at the end.

Drafting for the Chiefs in this thing actually kinda sucks.
Great point. That’s pretty much the same thing I did with Gladney, but with Fulton and Henderson off the board already I knew I had to reach a little if I wanted the Jags to come away with a day 1 starter. Good for me and the Jags, they have a shit ton of picks, so I can afford to do that and fill their top need.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.