View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 07:48 PM   #11543
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons View Post
Completely agree. I struggle to understand what could possibly justify such high fees particularly for higher balance accounts. I have a similar feeling for Trust Administration/Executors. If you combine professional trust admin, financial planning for an account along with tax preparation, it could literally take the entire yearly prosit from an account.
Yeah, i feel like they're living fossils from the days when you had to have a broker to make trades and when stock information wasn't readily available and when things like index funds didn't exist. 30 years ago you had to have one, but now you don't.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.