View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:37 AM   #10
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Figured this would be a good thread to stick this in. I want to hear everyone's opinions regarding Ronnie Perkins.

On tape, the kid is a 1st round caliber player IMO. There's that suspension though. Is he available at 64? I'm thinking more than a passing chance he is.

So, aside from that, he's not the longest guy but he's explosive and he lives in the backfield. Thoughts?
Just coming back to this... I ran a mark with the idea of targeting Perkins in round 2.

Here's what I came up with (PFN - was able to trade down 2x and stockpile picks).

I wouldn't complain about this:

44. (trade down from 32 to 39 and then down to 44)- Ronnie Perkins, DE, Oklahoma
64. Dillon Radunz, OT, North Dakota State
73. (acquired in trade from 32 to 39): Tylan Wallace, WR, Oklahoma State (future X starter, probably sits behind Pringle or DeMarkus Robinson in Year 1)
95. Tommy Tremble, TE, Notre Dame. This just became a BPA spot. Tremble is a good blocker who should be a sizable upgrade at TE2 and has the athleticism to be a weapon down the seam in 2 TE sets.
109 (trade from 39 to 44): Tyree Gillespie, S, Missouri (still see him as a great option to take on the Sorenson role. He's also versatile enough to drop deep, giving them flexibility alongside Mathieu and Thornhill).
131. Trey Sermon, RB, Ohio State. Again a BPA thing. Gives them some insurance if Damien Williams doesn't come back.
163. Robert Hainsey, OT* (OG), Notre Dame. Played RT in college but is a RG in the pros. Probably needs time to develop, but we know how Reid loves to convert college T to Gs...
225. Tederrel Slaton, DT, Florida. He's a monster of a man, could give them the ability to back up Nnadi cheaply.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote