View Single Post
Old 02-01-2021, 09:11 AM   #8
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Figured this would be a good thread to stick this in. I want to hear everyone's opinions regarding Ronnie Perkins.

On tape, the kid is a 1st round caliber player IMO. There's that suspension though. Is he available at 64? I'm thinking more than a passing chance he is.

So, aside from that, he's not the longest guy but he's explosive and he lives in the backfield. Thoughts?
Perkins is the right kind of swing for KC, IMO.

You've got a guy who has first-round talent who is sliding because of a fairly minor discipline issue. I see a lot to like... he's got heavy hands, he is effective run vs. pass, and he has good initial get-off.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote