View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 07:22 PM   #40
Veteran

I got fed up with DirecTv about a month ago and signed up with Dish for $65/mon instead of 95/month that my bill had gone up to. Called to cancel and got sent to customer service where "Tommy" cut my bill back to $65/month matching Dish and he gave me Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings and 4 months free Showtime that doesn't have to be called and cancelled in Nov. They got me back. When I called and cancelled my install the Dish guy said I'd got a good deal.
tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.tmax63 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.