View Single Post
Old 07-08-2023, 03:36 PM   #4
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
It's on my list, but alas, I have not made it there yet. Turkey seems to have a lot of interesting stuff.
Wanted something big and different and was deciding between it and Tokyo. I think I would want to spend some more time learning about Japanese culture before I drop myself into that city.

But yea Istanbul looks like a great mix of old world charm and a modern city. The food looks incredible and there is history everywhere. It’s also interesting how it spans two continents.

Need to figure out the ins and outs of their public transport because the traffic seems to be a mess.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.