View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 12:53 PM   #4008
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Miller had a whopping 2 interceptions and 14 passes defensed over a 4 year, 40 game college career.

At Florida Atlantic - so he wasn't exactly facing premier WRs or QBs to boot.

No, I'm pretty sure high-end ball skills aren't on his list of attributes. Given a large enough sample size, I feel like the guy will look awfully bad. While there may be a fair number of 4.6 CBs who were historically successful, there aren't many today. These high flying offenses and brilliant OCs are gonna pick that guy apart and/or we'll have to shift coverages to help him out.
This is a rare instance where we disagree completely.

From small schools, the eye test is mandatory because teams avoid good cover guys because it’s easier to attack other weaker links.

I both preseason games and in lots of reports from camp, Miller has knocked down a lot of passes and intercepted one last week.

I’m not saying he’s a world beater. I think he has potential and upside that is flashing in games.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.