Thread: Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2015, 06:47 PM   #207
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Looks delicious, particularly in a hot climate... even have a regulation shaker to make it with.

A+
I finally got a shaker after seeing some things I wanted to make. I don't drink a ton, usually only a few on the weekend, but I'll buy booze when it's on sale if I think I'll drink it someday. So I have tons of options come weekend time to try something if it tickles my fancy. I like having a variety of booze around.

I can't wait to make this drink come summer and pool time. My wife who is super picky thought it tasted great! I've got an orange and lime tree that I hope produce this year and I'll come up with some other options!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
I would like to try the Hemingway Daiquiri. It's made with grapefruit juice.

I love eating red grapefruit though.
I didn't make the Paloma exactly like it's suggested but it was pretty close. It really tasted good and the tequila and bit of syrup calmed the tartness of the grapefruit.

I'm not sure what the Hemingway Daiquiri is?

Do you eat the grapefruit plain? With sugar on it? I just find it too tart.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.