View Single Post
Old 08-05-2014, 01:13 PM   #162
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
No homo, but you're not a bad looking guy. There must be something wrong with the way you're approaching girls or communicating with them.
No one is listening. I never claimed to be bad looking.

I said I wasn't masculine. When a girl is looking for a hook-up she tends to be ovulating. Science has shown that when ovulating women try to find masculine men(which is why i have shitty facial hair, it's a sign of dimorphism.)

non ovulating women are not looking for a one night stand, they want a boyfriend type... These are the girls I have the best chance with, but ****ing them is pretty hard
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about