View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 11:24 AM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
It's just that literally every time I run a mock, he's the best player available at what I would call a position of need.

The second tier CB's all make it into our 2nds, some good DE's are always there in our 2nds.

It rarely falls to where there's a guy that's any better in that range is all. And paired with HB, that's a pretty great safety combo.
He's nothing special. It's a deep class. If that's your best option at 29 than either you need to move up or down.

It feels like I took a time warp back to 2009 where everyone got excited over Aaron Curry's tape and I'm like uh, where's the great shit at? I'm a big CGJ fan and I'm not going to lose it if they say **** it and just settle with what they've already got or just signed practice girl, Tre Boston at the end of the draft. I think we've already improved with a SS that isn't a broken down pile of dicks and not reeruned coaching/coverage designs.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.